- Avoid scarf/ shawl while undertaking adventure sports.
- Try to be at Tourist Facilitation Center by 9.00 a.m. to be sure you can cover maximum attractions without haste.
- Thenmala is not a hill station.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Avoid wearing ornaments and jewelry while visiting the park.
- Children's can be informed not to leave the park in case they got separated from parents/family/teachers.
- For any assistance get in touch with Information desk (0475- 2344800/2344855/9495344800/9496344800).
Adventure Activity Safety Tips:
- Read the instruction board thoroughly.
- Follow all height/age restrictions and verbal instructions issued by adventure sports instructors.
- Explain to your children prior to conform to all instructions given by instructors. Emphasize the importance of following their directions.
- Stop undertaking activities if you are tired. Take breaks as per your comfort level.
- Do not force others to take the sport.
- People suffering from any ailment are advised to avoid rides. Teachers / school authorities are requested to pay special attention to students, especially in undertaking adventure activities.
- In case of any emergency or discomfort kindly seek the help of our Instructors.
- Kindly undertake the activities at your risk and we are not responsible for accidents.
- Do not undertake adventure activity without the supervision of the Instructor.